I am a Canadian government regulated licensed immigration consultant and am often asked one question. “Why should I pay a consultation fee when everything I need is available online?”
You do not have to, if
– If you are good at analyzing contradictory information lurking in the world wide web related to Canadian immigration and selecting the correct one
– If you can identify the best pathway based on your circumstance to immigrate to Canada
– If you do not mind your applications getting returned due to missing documents or other errors
– If you can religiously follow up with IRCC, especially when you are out of the country, and try and obtain an update on your application status
– If you are proficient in citing the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act and Immigration and Refugees Protection Regulations in support of your application
– If you are adept at using case laws in your submission letters to strengthen your application
– If you can view your file from an IRCC officer’s perspective, identify underlying issues, and resolve them
– If you can build a strong case for your application to try and convince IRCC or the provincial authorities to issue the temporary or permanent visas, or nominations supporting PR
Filling up application forms does not equal immigration consulting and therefore has been intentionally excluded from the above list.
The choice is yours to make. You Google for symptoms, but you do not take Google’s advice and medicate yourself when you are not well. Instead, you go to a professional (doctor) for your medication. Why would you surrender your life-altering decision to anonymous strangers on the internet who have nothing to lose? If you are seeking peace of mind, confidence and wish to save time, go ahead, and call us. We at Alexander Immigration Services Inc. care, and provide the best possible solution to achieve your Canadian dreams!!
We are proud to share that Alexander Immigration Services is the winner of “The Scarborough Mirror” Readers Choice Award 2020 under the best immigration consultant/lawyer category.
This means a lot to us and inspires us to continue providing excellent immigration services to our clients across the globe.
A big thank you to everyone for your support!
#canadaimmigration #canadapr #award #winner
The first Express Entry draw of 2020 held on 8th Jan saw a drastic climb in the CRS scores to 473 points. There are currently 18,789 candidates with CRS scores of 451 and above, and 138,955 candidates totally in the system and competitions are only expected to get tougher.
85,800 applicants are expected to be selected this year 2020 under the Express Entry System under the Federal Skilled Worker, Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class categories.
#permanentresidence #canadapr #expressentry
Congratulations to all Candidates who received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence with a CRS score of 472 in the draw held on Dec 11, 2019. You are now one step closer to achieving your Canadian PR dream!! #PR #canada
The province of Saskatchewan has now expanded its in-demand occupation list from 19 to over 200 occupations with immediate effect.
Saskatchewan has released the list of 129 ineligible occupations, which leaves around 200 NOC 0, A & B occupations under which the interested applicants can apply for in the PNP program.
Henceforth more Express Entry (EE) candidates will be eligible to apply to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP) and obtain a Provincial Nomination that would increase their Express Entry scores by 600 points. These points would ensure the candidate gets selected and receives the Invitation to apply for permanent residence in the subsequent draws.
Saskatchewan PNP requires its immigration consultants to be specially licensed by the province apart from being licensed by ICCRC. Alexander Immigration Services has a specific license from Saskatchewan to provide all kinds of immigration service to applicants worldwide who apply for studies and permanent residency to Saskatchewan.
Alexander Immigration services is also a Canadian Government regulatory body ICCRC licensed organization and can be found on the official website by typing either the company name “Alexander Immigration Services” or the licensed consultant’s name “Hemalatha Alexander” in the relevant columns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to check your eligibility to apply to Saskatchewan. Eligible candidates can then book a paid one-hour consultation to understand the immigration process better and successfully immigrate to Canada.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program had 6850 total nominations for 2018 and has an allocation for 6650 nominations for 2019 and an additional allocation of 250 for a NOC C pilot program to be launched soon.
The top 10 occupations nominated in 2018 were:
- Software Engineers & Designers
- Computer Programmers and Interactive media developers
- Information System Analysts and consultants
- Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors
- Administrative Assistants
- Food Service Supervisors
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Supervisors, supply chain, tracking, and scheduling co-ordination occupations
- Retail Sales Supervisors
Candidates nominated were chosen after targeted searches in the Express Entry pool of candidates, who met the criteria for the Human Capital Priorities Stream along with work-related qualifications including experience and job offers in Ontario.
The most important criteria to get nominated by Ontario, or for that matter, any province is to be in the pool of Express Entry candidates by creating a profile. All permanent residence streams require candidates to undergo an English test and obtain educational credentials assessed by a certified agency.
Email your resume to email@example.com for further assistance and to identify suitable immigration programs for your profile.
Saskatchewan has revised its in-demand occupation list recently, and you may be eligible to apply and obtain a Provincial Nomination for permanent Residence if you have experience in any of the below occupations:
- Managers in Social & Community Services**
- Conference & Event Planners
- Accounting Technicians
- Land Surveyors**
- Computer Programmers & Interactive Media Developers**
- Architectural Technologists & Technicians
- Technical Occupations in Geomatics & Meteorology
- Medical Laboratory Technologist**
- Medical Radiation Technologist**
- Medical Sonographers**
- Social and Community Service Workers**
- Early Childhood Educators**
- Instructors of persons with disabilities
- Program Leaders & Instructors in Recreation, Sport & Fitness
- Meat Cutters**
- Tailors, Dressmakers, Furriers & Milliners
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics/technicians**
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers**
- Motor vehicle body repairers**
- Appliance servicers and repairers
** denotes mandatory license requirement from the provincial licensing authority
You do not require a job offer to apply to Saskatchewan if you have experience and relevant education in the above fields.
The Province of Saskatchewan requires its immigration consultants to have an exclusive license for providing immigration services, and Alexander Immigration Services is authorized to provide such consulting globally. Contact +1 647 773 3673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding this program and to achieve your Canadian permanent residence goals.
Your Success is our Success!
Saskatchewan has issued 596 invitations to apply for Permanent Residence under it’s Express Entry & Occupation In Demand categories. A job offer is not required for this Immigration program and the main condition is that you have experience in one of the in-demand jobs:
Managers in Agriculture
Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
Managers in horticulture
Medical Laboratory Technologists
Medical Radiation Technologists
Social and community service workers
Early childhood educators and assistants
Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics
Motor vehicle body repairers
Recreation Vehicle Service