The CoVid19 pandemic had a significant impact on International Students, especially those enrolled for the Spring, Summer and Fall 2020 semesters.
International students enrolled in the Fall 2020 semester in a Designated Learning Institute(DLI) will now be able to start their classes online from a location outside Canada and complete up to 50% of their program online if they are unable to travel to Canada sooner. This in line with the guidance provided to students already studying in Canada or whose program had a spring or summer start date.
Additionally, students will not have time deducted from the length of a future Post Graduate Work Permit program for studies completed outside of Canada up to December 31, 2020.
This flexibility is being implemented considering that International Students are also often excellent candidates to apply to remain in Canada permanently with nearly 54000 former students becoming permanent residents in 2018.
To know more please email email@example.com or call +1 6477733673
Sault Ste.Marie, Ontario & Altona/Rhineland Manitoba have started accepting applications from candidates who meet the community criteria & IRCC federal requirements.
To be eligible for the RNIP, you must meet all these requirements. You must
- get a recommendation from the designated community
- have qualifying work experience or have graduated from a publicly funded post-secondary institution in the recommending community
- have a qualifying job offer
- meet or exceed the minimum language requirements
- meet or exceed the educational requirements
- prove you have enough money to support your transition into the community
- intend to live in the community
- meet community-specific requirements
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you received a valid job offer from a designated employer in the community and require assistance with your permanent residence application.
Please book a paid consultation through our website if you have questions and/or wish to understand the program better.
Important – We do not provide recruitment services nor obtain job offers for our clients for any Canadian Immigration program.
Only Canadian Government Licensed Immigration and citizenship representatives are authorized to
– explain and give advice on your immigration or citizenship options
– help you choose the best immigration program for you
– fill out and submit your immigration or citizenship application
– communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf
– represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing
– advertise that they can give immigration or citizenship advice
The Canadian Government will not deal with representatives who charge a fee but are not authorized. If you use an unauthorized representative, in Canada or abroad, they may return your application or refuse it.
Click the below link to learn more about Authorized Representatives and who can represent your Immigration application in Canada.
We are a Canadian Government Licensed Immigration & Citizenship Consulting Firm. Call +1 6477733673 or email email@example.com for all your Canadian Immigration needs.
Your Success is our Success!
#canada #immigration #pr #study #rcic @licensedconsultant #movetocanada
You received that dreaded letter from IRCC informing that your visa for visiting/ studying/ working in Canada has been rejected/refused.
Most refusals will be due to one or a combination of the following:
- Inadequate documentation
- The officer is concerned with your intent for visa
- Insufficient funds for your stay in Canada
- Travel History
- Ties to Home Country & Canada
- Inadmissibility – Medical or Criminal
- Misrepresentation – Falsified Documents or Information
Occasionally the officers may have other concerns that do not fall in one of the above parameters, and which will have to be addressed on an individual basis.
Your Canadian dream has been shattered, what next? Don’t give up or rush to reapply immediately without understanding the actual reasons for refusal/rejection.
Follow these steps and find success in your next attempt:
- Seek professional assistance – contact an ICCRC licensed Immigration Consultant and discuss your case in detail. Now is the time to be prudent and seek expert help.
- Make a request under the Access to Information and Privacy Act(ATIP) to get the actual reasons for refusal. The letter that you usually get is a generic one that does not give you specific details about your case in particular. Your licensed consultant can help you apply for and obtain the GCMS notes under ATIP for a fee. This is a crucial step and essential for your success during the reapplication process.
- Address concerns found in the GCMS notes and submit a fresh application with detailed explanations. Your licensed consultant will be able to help you navigate this step.
- Alternately, if you feel the concerns raised in the GCMS notes are not valid, and they have already been addressed, then consider filing an application for Leave and Judicial Review. Your licensed consultant cannot represent you in Federal Court but will refer you to a professional Immigration Lawyer who is an expert with such court cases.
If you plan to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa or if your visa has been rejected/refused, contact us today! Hiring a licensed professional can make a huge difference in the quality of your application.
We would love to help you and guide you through the application process to increase your chance of getting the coveted Canadian Visa stamped on your passports.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS.
Call + 1 647 773 3673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Government of Canada has released its new Immigration plan to bring 350,000 new immigrants during the year 2021
This planned immigration strategy will ensure that approximately 1.2 million new immigrants will be welcomed by Canada during the next three years from 2019-2021.
Majority of these immigrants will enter Canada under one of the economic programs like Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee Program, etc. to address skills shortage and labour market needs of Canada.
Do you want to immigrate to Canada?
Do you dream of a high-quality life for you and your family?
Act now!!! Let us help you achieve your Canadian dreams!
Write to email@example.com or call +1 6477733673 to book a consultation.