I am a Canadian government regulated licensed immigration consultant and am often asked one question. “Why should I pay a consultation fee when everything I need is available online?”
You do not have to, if
– If you are good at analyzing contradictory information lurking in the world wide web related to Canadian immigration and selecting the correct one
– If you can identify the best pathway based on your circumstance to immigrate to Canada
– If you do not mind your applications getting returned due to missing documents or other errors
– If you can religiously follow up with IRCC, especially when you are out of the country, and try and obtain an update on your application status
– If you are proficient in citing the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act and Immigration and Refugees Protection Regulations in support of your application
– If you are adept at using case laws in your submission letters to strengthen your application
– If you can view your file from an IRCC officer’s perspective, identify underlying issues, and resolve them
– If you can build a strong case for your application to try and convince IRCC or the provincial authorities to issue the temporary or permanent visas, or nominations supporting PR
Filling up application forms does not equal immigration consulting and therefore has been intentionally excluded from the above list.
The choice is yours to make. You Google for symptoms, but you do not take Google’s advice and medicate yourself when you are not well. Instead, you go to a professional (doctor) for your medication. Why would you surrender your life-altering decision to anonymous strangers on the internet who have nothing to lose? If you are seeking peace of mind, confidence and wish to save time, go ahead, and call us. We at Alexander Immigration Services Inc. care, and provide the best possible solution to achieve your Canadian dreams!!
We are proud to share that Alexander Immigration Services is the winner of “The Scarborough Mirror” Readers Choice Award 2020 under the best immigration consultant/lawyer category.
This means a lot to us and inspires us to continue providing excellent immigration services to our clients across the globe.
A big thank you to everyone for your support!
#canadaimmigration #canadapr #award #winner
The CoVid19 pandemic had a significant impact on International Students, especially those enrolled for the Spring, Summer and Fall 2020 semesters.
International students enrolled in the Fall 2020 semester in a Designated Learning Institute(DLI) will now be able to start their classes online from a location outside Canada and complete up to 50% of their program online if they are unable to travel to Canada sooner. This in line with the guidance provided to students already studying in Canada or whose program had a spring or summer start date.
Additionally, students will not have time deducted from the length of a future Post Graduate Work Permit program for studies completed outside of Canada up to December 31, 2020.
This flexibility is being implemented considering that International Students are also often excellent candidates to apply to remain in Canada permanently with nearly 54000 former students becoming permanent residents in 2018.
To know more please email email@example.com or call +1 6477733673
Apply to Fanshawe College, London, Ontario for the May 2020 intake, through Alexander Immigration Services, for any of the following programs and get a full waiver on the $100 college application fee.
- Graduate Certificate – Advanced Communication for Professionals
- Graduate Certificate – Applied Mechanical Design
- Graduate Certificate – Construction Project Management
- Graduate Certificate – Electronics and Embedded Systems Development
- Graduate Certificate – Information Security Management
- Graduate Certificate – Information Security Management + Graduate Certificate – Software and Information Systems Testing (Co-op)
- Graduate Certificate – Business Management
- Graduate Certificate – Business and Information Systems Architecture
- This offer is valid only until Dec 20, 2019, for students with valid IELTS Academic test scores and meet the qualifications to apply for the program as specified by the college
- Admissions are at the sole discretion of the college.
- This offer is only for applying to the college for admissions and does not guarantee college admissions.
- If you need our help in obtaining the study permit, additional professional fees are applicable.
167,739 new apprentices required in Canada to keep pace with current demand in the next 5 years – this was the result of a joint analysis report by the Canadian Apprenticeship Forum and Statistics Canada.
Who is a tradesperson?
Skilled workers and supervisors in the industrial, electrical, construction, maintenance & equipment operation, supervisors & technical workers in natural resources, agriculture & related production, processing, manufacturing & utilities supervisors and central control operators, Chefs, cooks, butchers and bakers are considered to be tradespersons in Canada.
Highest Income Trades
According to data from Statistics Canada, Heavy duty equipment technicians had the highest salary at $107,220 after just fours years of certification followed by Steamfitters – Pipefitters at $105,620 and Industrial Mechanic (millwright) at $99,320.
How can I immigrate to Canada as a skilled trades worker?
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience within the last 5 years in an eligible skilled trade;
- Meet minimum language levels in English or French;
- Have an offer of full-time employment for a total of at least one year; or
- Have a certificate of qualification (CAQ) in your skilled trade issued by a province or territory
How to obtain Certificate of Qualification?
You can apply for this certification if:
You have a Certificate of Apprenticeship for your trade after education and work apprenticeship in Canada, OR
Your Trade Equivalency Assessment application has been approved by a Provincial Regulatory Body
What can Alexander Immigration help you with?
We can help you obtain a Trade Equivalency Assessment in Canada if you already have relevant foreign work experience, Certificate of Qualification and the subsequent Permanent Residency Application.
Alternately, we can also help you obtain admissions to suitable colleges offering trade programs and apprenticeships across Canada to obtain the necessary qualifications to become a Tradesperson.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about how to immigrate to Canada as a Tradesperson.
Your Success is our Success!
You received that dreaded letter from IRCC informing that your visa for visiting/ studying/ working in Canada has been rejected/refused.
Most refusals will be due to one or a combination of the following:
- Inadequate documentation
- The officer is concerned with your intent for visa
- Insufficient funds for your stay in Canada
- Travel History
- Ties to Home Country & Canada
- Inadmissibility – Medical or Criminal
- Misrepresentation – Falsified Documents or Information
Occasionally the officers may have other concerns that do not fall in one of the above parameters, and which will have to be addressed on an individual basis.
Your Canadian dream has been shattered, what next? Don’t give up or rush to reapply immediately without understanding the actual reasons for refusal/rejection.
Follow these steps and find success in your next attempt:
- Seek professional assistance – contact an ICCRC licensed Immigration Consultant and discuss your case in detail. Now is the time to be prudent and seek expert help.
- Make a request under the Access to Information and Privacy Act(ATIP) to get the actual reasons for refusal. The letter that you usually get is a generic one that does not give you specific details about your case in particular. Your licensed consultant can help you apply for and obtain the GCMS notes under ATIP for a fee. This is a crucial step and essential for your success during the reapplication process.
- Address concerns found in the GCMS notes and submit a fresh application with detailed explanations. Your licensed consultant will be able to help you navigate this step.
- Alternately, if you feel the concerns raised in the GCMS notes are not valid, and they have already been addressed, then consider filing an application for Leave and Judicial Review. Your licensed consultant cannot represent you in Federal Court but will refer you to a professional Immigration Lawyer who is an expert with such court cases.
If you plan to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa or if your visa has been rejected/refused, contact us today! Hiring a licensed professional can make a huge difference in the quality of your application.
We would love to help you and guide you through the application process to increase your chance of getting the coveted Canadian Visa stamped on your passports.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS.
Call + 1 647 773 3673 or email email@example.com for more information.