The first Express Entry draw of 2020 held on 8th Jan saw a drastic climb in the CRS scores to 473 points. There are currently 18,789 candidates with CRS scores of 451 and above, and 138,955 candidates totally in the system and competitions are only expected to get tougher.
85,800 applicants are expected to be selected this year 2020 under the Express Entry System under the Federal Skilled Worker, Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class categories.
#permanentresidence #canadapr #expressentry
On the road to success, the rule is to always look ahead. May you reach your destination this New Year and may your journey be wonderful.
Hemalatha Alexander, RCIC
Alexander Immigration Services
May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Hemalatha Alexander, RCIC
Alexander Immigration Services
A few months ago, I was approached by a DIY client who had his permanent resident card renewal application returned thrice during the last one year. One look at the documents and I knew why it was being returned so frequently. We resubmitted the documents with the correct paperwork and today the client received the renewed PR card. His spontaneous statement on receipt of the PR card was ” Thank you so much. I should have come to you first!”
Do the application yourself if you are familiar with documentation steps and can understand Canadian immigration legal terminology. Else contact an authorized immigration consultant (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/) to help you navigate the complex world of Canadian Immigration.
Email email@example.com or call +1 647 773 3673 for all your Canadian Immigration (permits, visas & permanent residency) and citizenship needs. We are here to help.
Are you seeking a Canadian Government Licensed Immigration Consultant? If so, please visit the below link and confirm the authenticity of the consultant by typing their details and contact information.
My name is “Hemalatha Alexander” and you can find me on the website my typing either my first name or last name or my company name “Alexander Immigration Services” in the appropriate column.
We specialize in the following areas of Canadian Immigration be it initial applications or refusals:
- Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, Canadian Experience Class
- Family Class Sponsorship – Spouse, Common Law, Dependent Child, Parents
- Business Immigration – Federal & Provincial
- Temporary Resident Visas – Visitor, Study, Work, Super Visa
- Post Graduate Work Permit
- PR Card Renewals
- Visa Restoration, Extensions, Change in Status
- Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Canadian Citizenship
- Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications
It is important to deal with only licensed immigration consultants for all your temporary and permanent immigration needs to protect yourself from fraud. Email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for your immigration needs.
** We do not provide Canadian jobs
#canada #immigration #pr #studyabroad #sponsorship #visitcanada
You received that dreaded letter from IRCC informing that your visa for visiting/ studying/ working in Canada has been rejected/refused.
Most refusals will be due to one or a combination of the following:
- Inadequate documentation
- The officer is concerned with your intent for visa
- Insufficient funds for your stay in Canada
- Travel History
- Ties to Home Country & Canada
- Inadmissibility – Medical or Criminal
- Misrepresentation – Falsified Documents or Information
Occasionally the officers may have other concerns that do not fall in one of the above parameters, and which will have to be addressed on an individual basis.
Your Canadian dream has been shattered, what next? Don’t give up or rush to reapply immediately without understanding the actual reasons for refusal/rejection.
Follow these steps and find success in your next attempt:
- Seek professional assistance – contact an ICCRC licensed Immigration Consultant and discuss your case in detail. Now is the time to be prudent and seek expert help.
- Make a request under the Access to Information and Privacy Act(ATIP) to get the actual reasons for refusal. The letter that you usually get is a generic one that does not give you specific details about your case in particular. Your licensed consultant can help you apply for and obtain the GCMS notes under ATIP for a fee. This is a crucial step and essential for your success during the reapplication process.
- Address concerns found in the GCMS notes and submit a fresh application with detailed explanations. Your licensed consultant will be able to help you navigate this step.
- Alternately, if you feel the concerns raised in the GCMS notes are not valid, and they have already been addressed, then consider filing an application for Leave and Judicial Review. Your licensed consultant cannot represent you in Federal Court but will refer you to a professional Immigration Lawyer who is an expert with such court cases.
If you plan to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa or if your visa has been rejected/refused, contact us today! Hiring a licensed professional can make a huge difference in the quality of your application.
We would love to help you and guide you through the application process to increase your chance of getting the coveted Canadian Visa stamped on your passports.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS.
Call + 1 647 773 3673 or email email@example.com for more information.
With effect from Dec 1, 2018, WES has modified its requirement for applicants educated in India.
Due to an increase in fraudulent documents, WES has now decided to only accept documents in sealed envelopes mailed directly by the institutions and will reject documents in sealed envelopes forwarded by the applicants themselves or other third parties.
Therefore, please ask your institution to mail your attested documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope with the institution stamp/seal on the back flap. Kindly remember, they have to mail the envelope themselves and should not give it to you or a third party to mail it to WES.
More information on this policy change can be found on the official WES website.
Please contact Alexander Immigration Services for all your immigration needs. We will help you navigate successfully through the complicated world of Canadian Immigration.
Our clients’ success is ours as well. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free assessment of your eligibility to immigrate to Canada and book a consultation through our website www.alexanderimmigration.ca