Canada has launched a new Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot to help bring new skilled worker immigrants to smaller communities. This Pilot was developed to help spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities throughout Canada that are contending with ageing populations and labour shortages
The Government of Canada will work with local communities to:
– use immigration to help meet local labour market needs and support regional economic development;
– test a new pathway to permanent residence in rural Canada for skilled foreign nationals at various skill levels;
– create welcoming environments that encourage and help new immigrants to stay in their new communities;
This community-driven Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot will facilitate permanent residence for foreign workers of various skill levels in eligible communities in the following provinces and territories:
The new Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot will operate alongside Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program. Communities selected will be announced in spring 2019, with the identification of new permanent resident candidates to start in summer 2019.
Interested? Write to email@example.com for further information and to check your eligibility to immigrate to Canada.
Only Canadian Government Licensed Immigration and citizenship representatives are authorized to
– explain and give advice on your immigration or citizenship options
– help you choose the best immigration program for you
– fill out and submit your immigration or citizenship application
– communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf
– represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing
– advertise that they can give immigration or citizenship advice
The Canadian Government will not deal with representatives who charge a fee but are not authorized. If you use an unauthorized representative, in Canada or abroad, they may return your application or refuse it.
Click the below link to learn more about Authorized Representatives and who can represent your Immigration application in Canada.
We are a Canadian Government Licensed Immigration & Citizenship Consulting Firm. Call +1 6477733673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all your Canadian Immigration needs.
Your Success is our Success!
#canada #immigration #pr #study #rcic @licensedconsultant #movetocanada
You received that dreaded letter from IRCC informing that your visa for visiting/ studying/ working in Canada has been rejected/refused.
Most refusals will be due to one or a combination of the following:
- Inadequate documentation
- The officer is concerned with your intent for visa
- Insufficient funds for your stay in Canada
- Travel History
- Ties to Home Country & Canada
- Inadmissibility – Medical or Criminal
- Misrepresentation – Falsified Documents or Information
Occasionally the officers may have other concerns that do not fall in one of the above parameters, and which will have to be addressed on an individual basis.
Your Canadian dream has been shattered, what next? Don’t give up or rush to reapply immediately without understanding the actual reasons for refusal/rejection.
Follow these steps and find success in your next attempt:
- Seek professional assistance – contact an ICCRC licensed Immigration Consultant and discuss your case in detail. Now is the time to be prudent and seek expert help.
- Make a request under the Access to Information and Privacy Act(ATIP) to get the actual reasons for refusal. The letter that you usually get is a generic one that does not give you specific details about your case in particular. Your licensed consultant can help you apply for and obtain the GCMS notes under ATIP for a fee. This is a crucial step and essential for your success during the reapplication process.
- Address concerns found in the GCMS notes and submit a fresh application with detailed explanations. Your licensed consultant will be able to help you navigate this step.
- Alternately, if you feel the concerns raised in the GCMS notes are not valid, and they have already been addressed, then consider filing an application for Leave and Judicial Review. Your licensed consultant cannot represent you in Federal Court but will refer you to a professional Immigration Lawyer who is an expert with such court cases.
If you plan to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa or if your visa has been rejected/refused, contact us today! Hiring a licensed professional can make a huge difference in the quality of your application.
We would love to help you and guide you through the application process to increase your chance of getting the coveted Canadian Visa stamped on your passports.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS.
Call + 1 647 773 3673 or email email@example.com for more information.
High School Admissions – Gr 9 to 12
We are pleased to announce our association with over 400 schools across various school boards and private schools in Canada.
Admissions are open for the Sep 2019 intake.
Call or email us now to discuss options and to secure early admissions for your loved ones!!
#highschool #canada #admissions #study
If any individual were to contact you and promise you a job, claiming to be associated with Hemalatha K Alexander, RCIC or Alexander Immigration Services – BEWARE!!!
They are not associated with me, or my consulting firm and those associated are clearly indicated in the Contacts page of our website http://www.alexanderimmigration.ca/contact-us.php.
As evident in our home page we do not obtain jobs and provide immigration services only. We will further never ask you to transfer funds to a bank account without an official invoice or a retainer agreement, communicated through our official email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is your hard earned savings- please do not lose your money to scammers who promise fake jobs.
Remember that only Authorized Representatives are permitted to assist you in your immigration applications. Make sure to look up your authorized representative on the ICCRC website (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/) and use the contact information provided on that platform to contact your potential RCIC to be sure you are dealing with the correct individual.
Thank you to the diligent client who bought this ongoing scam to our attention.
Saskatchewan has issued 596 invitations to apply for Permanent Residence under it’s Express Entry & Occupation In Demand categories. A job offer is not required for this Immigration program and the main condition is that you have experience in one of the in-demand jobs:
Managers in Agriculture
Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
Managers in horticulture
Medical Laboratory Technologists
Medical Radiation Technologists
Social and community service workers
Early childhood educators and assistants
Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics
Motor vehicle body repairers
Recreation Vehicle Service
If you are in any of the said occupations or if you know anyone in the above occupations, your/their Canadian PR dream can easily be achieved. Contact +1 647 773 3673 or email email@example.com for further information.
#canadianpr #canada #immigration #canadajobs #SINP #immigrate
With effect from Dec 1, 2018, WES has modified its requirement for applicants educated in India.
Due to an increase in fraudulent documents, WES has now decided to only accept documents in sealed envelopes mailed directly by the institutions and will reject documents in sealed envelopes forwarded by the applicants themselves or other third parties.
Therefore, please ask your institution to mail your attested documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope with the institution stamp/seal on the back flap. Kindly remember, they have to mail the envelope themselves and should not give it to you or a third party to mail it to WES.
More information on this policy change can be found on the official WES website.
Please contact Alexander Immigration Services for all your immigration needs. We will help you navigate successfully through the complicated world of Canadian Immigration.
Our clients’ success is ours as well. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free assessment of your eligibility to immigrate to Canada and book a consultation through our website www.alexanderimmigration.ca