We are proud to share that Alexander Immigration Services is the winner of “The Scarborough Mirror” Readers Choice Award 2020 under the best immigration consultant/lawyer category.
This means a lot to us and inspires us to continue providing excellent immigration services to our clients across the globe.
A big thank you to everyone for your support!
#canadaimmigration #canadapr #award #winner
Sault Ste.Marie, Ontario & Altona/Rhineland Manitoba have started accepting applications from candidates who meet the community criteria & IRCC federal requirements.
To be eligible for the RNIP, you must meet all these requirements. You must
- get a recommendation from the designated community
- have qualifying work experience or have graduated from a publicly funded post-secondary institution in the recommending community
- have a qualifying job offer
- meet or exceed the minimum language requirements
- meet or exceed the educational requirements
- prove you have enough money to support your transition into the community
- intend to live in the community
- meet community-specific requirements
Please email email@example.com if you received a valid job offer from a designated employer in the community and require assistance with your permanent residence application.
Please book a paid consultation through our website if you have questions and/or wish to understand the program better.
Important – We do not provide recruitment services nor obtain job offers for our clients for any Canadian Immigration program.
The Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot (RINP) is employment driven and was created to help smaller rural and remote communities attract foreign workers of various skill levels and provide them with permanent residence.
A job offer** must be obtained from an employer from one of the participating communities listed below :
- North Bay, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Timmins, ON
- Sault St. Marie, ON
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Brandon, MB
- Rhineland/Plum Coulee /Gretna/Altona, MB
- Moose Jaw, SK
- Claresholm, AB
- Vernon, BC
- West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), BC
If a community endorses you and you’re successful in applying for permanent residence, you’ll then move there to work and live.
The federal eligibility criteria that outline who can apply to the pilot will be available in summer 2019.
Details on exactly how to apply to a community will be available later in 2019.
Please contact Alexander Immigration Services for your temporary and permanent immigration needs.
Call +16477733673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
**We do not provide Canadian jobs
Canada has launched a new Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot to help bring new skilled worker immigrants to smaller communities. This Pilot was developed to help spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities throughout Canada that are contending with ageing populations and labour shortages
The Government of Canada will work with local communities to:
– use immigration to help meet local labour market needs and support regional economic development;
– test a new pathway to permanent residence in rural Canada for skilled foreign nationals at various skill levels;
– create welcoming environments that encourage and help new immigrants to stay in their new communities;
This community-driven Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot will facilitate permanent residence for foreign workers of various skill levels in eligible communities in the following provinces and territories:
The new Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot will operate alongside Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program. Communities selected will be announced in spring 2019, with the identification of new permanent resident candidates to start in summer 2019.
Interested? Write to email@example.com for further information and to check your eligibility to immigrate to Canada.