You received that dreaded letter from IRCC informing that your visa for visiting/ studying/ working in Canada has been rejected/refused.
Most refusals will be due to one or a combination of the following:
- Inadequate documentation
- The officer is concerned with your intent for visa
- Insufficient funds for your stay in Canada
- Travel History
- Ties to Home Country & Canada
- Inadmissibility – Medical or Criminal
- Misrepresentation – Falsified Documents or Information
Occasionally the officers may have other concerns that do not fall in one of the above parameters, and which will have to be addressed on an individual basis.
Your Canadian dream has been shattered, what next? Don’t give up or rush to reapply immediately without understanding the actual reasons for refusal/rejection.
Follow these steps and find success in your next attempt:
- Seek professional assistance – contact an ICCRC licensed Immigration Consultant and discuss your case in detail. Now is the time to be prudent and seek expert help.
- Make a request under the Access to Information and Privacy Act(ATIP) to get the actual reasons for refusal. The letter that you usually get is a generic one that does not give you specific details about your case in particular. Your licensed consultant can help you apply for and obtain the GCMS notes under ATIP for a fee. This is a crucial step and essential for your success during the reapplication process.
- Address concerns found in the GCMS notes and submit a fresh application with detailed explanations. Your licensed consultant will be able to help you navigate this step.
- Alternately, if you feel the concerns raised in the GCMS notes are not valid, and they have already been addressed, then consider filing an application for Leave and Judicial Review. Your licensed consultant cannot represent you in Federal Court but will refer you to a professional Immigration Lawyer who is an expert with such court cases.
If you plan to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa or if your visa has been rejected/refused, contact us today! Hiring a licensed professional can make a huge difference in the quality of your application.
We would love to help you and guide you through the application process to increase your chance of getting the coveted Canadian Visa stamped on your passports.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS.
Call + 1 647 773 3673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.