Book an Appointment

Canada Tel : +1 647 773 3673

India Tel : +91 98844 14466

Meetings by appointment only. No walk-ins please.

We do not provide Recruitment & job services

Study Permit

Canada welcomes over 200,000 students every year into the country. Studying in Canada is exciting and a rewarding experience for international students. The Canadian education system is based on quality and excellence, which translates to better labour opportunities for the students once they complete their program.

In order to apply for a Study Permit, foreign students must enroll and be accepted into a Canadian educational institution, specifically a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). Upon acceptance into the DLI, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued to the student which will then be used for the Study Permit Application.

Additionally, there are few more requirements to be met like financial proof, health, no criminality, etc.

Work while you study

Students enrolled in a full-time program may work on-campus or off-campus without a work permit. Certain conditions apply, depending on the location of work, and type of program the student is enrolled in.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

Once you have graduated from an eligible program at a Canadian post-secondary institution, you may qualify to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. This program offers graduates up to a three-year open work permit which will allow you to earn valuable work experience. You do not need to have a job offer to get an open work permit.

Additionally, Canada allows foreign students who have completed their studies in Canada and have gained a certain amount of work experience within Canada to apply for immigration to Canada under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Bringing Family to Canada

You may bring your spouse, common-law partner, and dependent children to Canada to be with you while you study. Your spouse or common-law partner will receive an Open Work Permit for the duration of your studies. The open work permit will allow your spouse or partner to work for any employer within Canada.

Spouse/Common-law partner Open Work Permit

Spouses/Common-law Partners of International students studying in Canada are eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit which allows them to work for any employer in Canada in any job. The duration of the work permit will be the same as the spouse’s study permit (visa).

​​Alexander Immigration Services has relationships with various schools, colleges and Universities and we can help find a suitable institute for you to study. We also assist you with the Study Permit application, Work Permit for your spouse and student visa for your children. Email us if your Study Permit application has been refused and if you wish to reapply again. We will do a thorough analysis of your previous application and submit a new and stronger application addressing the concerns raised. Contact Alexander Immigration Services Inc. to fulfill your educational dreams in Canada.